Descuento Especial / Special Rate.
605 Apartment Description.
Located in the best area of the city, this apartment will fulfill with most of your expectations from a great trip to Medellín.
This property is ideal for work, leisure or any other kind of visit, due to the flexibility of the areas and the included daily cleaning, performed by our staff with the highest standards.
Just a few minutes walk from some of the most important banks, shopping malls, restaurants, supermarkets, medical centers, car rentals and other interesting places.
8th floor apartment with 50 m2 (538 sq. ft)
Ample living room with plenty of places to accommodate your family, friends or partners during a visit! Also, there is a 4 seat dinning and a comfortable office desk, where you can dedicate to work, studying or other activities.
The bedroom is private and comfortable, ideal for two adults. It has a Queen size bed with two nightstands, which have bedside lamps and wireless smartphone charging. Also counts with Smart TV, DirecTV signal, air conditioning and the main bathroom, which is private for this bedroom, including shower, toilet and sink!
It also has a sofa-bed), where an adult (or two children) can comfortably sleep and rest, thanks to its 1.20×1.90 mattress. Also, there is an auxiliary bathroom, for the use of visitors.
Any special need in this regard should be announced with plenty of time (during the morning the same day), so our staff can prepare the required amount of beds and ammenities! ATTENTION: If you invite an additional guest during your stay, it will be charged separately.
Some possible accommodations are:
– 2 adults in main room
– 2 adults: 1 in main room and 1 in the sofa-bed.
– 3 adults: 1 in main room and 1 in the sofa-bed.
– 2 adults in the main room and 2 children in the sofa-bed.
The maximum capacity of the apartment is:
– 3 adults
– 2 adults and 2 children
The apartment also has a laundry room with a sink, washing-drying machine and clothes drying rack, just behind the kitchen, which is ample and well illuminated. It is also furnished with:
– Electric Oven.
– Electric stove.
– Microwave Oven.
– Coffee maker.
– Assorted pans and pots.
– Kitchen utensils.
– Complete tableware.
– Fire extinguisher.
The following items are included for your enjoyment during the stay:
– Free WiFi internet.
– Free parking.
– Included daily cleaning of the apartment.
– Shampoo, conditioner and soap amenities for your use!
– Safe box.
– Clothing hangers.
– Hair dryer.
– Makeup mirror.
– Towels and bed linens.
1. Hotel and lodging services are exempt of the local “IVA” tax until December 31 2021, according to the Law 2068 of December 31 2020 (Ley 2068 del 2021). From January 1st 2022, residents in Colombia will have to pay the 19% tax over the price shown in airbnb.
2. Right of admission is reserved.
3. Visitors staying overnight (later than 10 p.m), different to the guests registered during the reservation, will be considered as additional guests, and as such will generate a 49.900 COP additional charge per person per night.
4. For monthly stays (over 28 days), or longer, linens will be changed once a week.
5. Guests under age 18 must carry their physical ID showing that are accompanied by their parents, this is to comply with local laws and to fight against the Comercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Adolescents. In case of colombian guests, children must travel with their respective “Registro Civil de Nacimiento”.
6. The person figuring as reservation holder must check in at the beginning and check out at the end, being present during the whole stay. This is for final consumer only, subleasing or subletting is prohibited.
Our guests can make use of the social areas of the building, such as Sauna and Turkish Bath.
We also offer laundry services and a variety of plans, for more information, ask our host in the building!
#NOPERMITO (DO NOT ALLOW) the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Adolescents (CSECA)
According to the article 17 of the Law 679 of 2001 (Artículo 17 de la ley 679 de 2001), EE Hoteles makes special advice to the tourists, that, the commercial sexual explotation of under age people is severely punished by the law in Colombia.